Nursofia Nasarudin
♡ phiaa ♡
Follow
Dashboard
Entries About Stuff Linkies

In Time
Monday, 9 February 2015 | 21:29 | 0 Comment ?




Give me a little bit of time so that I can be just like you ;

In time I can also feel how you are feeling about me. In time I will also be able to pretend our 3 years relationship meant nothing. In time I can also flirt with whoever I want without thinking of you. In time I can also spend a weekend away to socialize with a group of people and not wishing you were there too. In time I can wonder about a new technology and not thinking about exploring it with you, In time, I will also be able to wonder "What if?" when an attractive person is standing in front of me. In time, I will have no loyalty to you. In time, I can also be someone new. In time, I will also be able to appear like a champion to you, how I have once convinced you to be mine and then smashed your heart into pieces but whats really going happen is that in time, I will be able to forget about what you've done to me, forget about how we came from point A to B like it was a bad dream , and forgive you because I've completely forgotten all about you.

Inspired by,
Yunalis Zarai



Older Post . Newer Post

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Sofieya Nasarudin
Best View in Google Chrome