Nursofia Nasarudin
♡ phiaa ♡
Follow
Dashboard
Entries About Stuff Linkies

It's Getting Hurt
Tuesday, 17 September 2013 | 07:21 | 0 Comment ?


Don't trust this girl when she said she's okay. She's probably lying.

Assalamualaikum to all readers and my fellow followers.

I'm back! Motive? Cause I'm fucking sad right now. I need a shoulder to cry on right now. Since there's no anyone that can lend a shoulder for me, so, here I come! Sad Sofia is sad :'(

Dear you,
Do you know how much I love you? 
Do you know how much I miss you? 
Do you know how much I miss the old you? 
Do you know how much I the old us?
Do you know how much I miss the way you treat me?
Do you know how much I miss our conversations at night like we used to be before?

Dear you,
Could you please make me happy like I'm used to be before?
Could you please don't lie me?
Could you please be honest to me?
Could you please treat me like before?

Everything happened for reason. Yes! I know this is my fault. Maybe I'm too jealous.Not maybe I think. Yeah! I get jealous easily. You know why? Cause I'm afraid that I'm might losing you. I'm sorry but when I care about someone, I really care. When I love, I love with all my heart.

I'm sorry for all that I've done towards you that might annoyed or hurt you. One day you'll realize I'm the one who always been there for you. I'll never stop loving you, but I just stop to show that.


No matter how much you hurt me, how much you ignore me, how much you hate me, I'll still loving you :'(

Assalamualaikum




Older Post . Newer Post

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Sofieya Nasarudin
Best View in Google Chrome