Nursofia Nasarudin
♡ phiaa ♡
Follow
Dashboard
Entries About Stuff Linkies

Keep Calm and Smile
Thursday, 1 August 2013 | 20:51 | 0 Comment ?


Assalamualaikum and hi!

I'm back. To write a new post. This might be a common post for you guys. But it brings a thousand meanings for me. Yeaah! Just for me!

This is my story. Yeah! Certainly happened to me and not you. Sometimes we worry to much about the feelings of others. But have you worry about your own feelings? We choose to hurt our own feeling in order to care about others. 

Dear you,

Do you know that how much I love you? 
Do you know that I never want to lost you?
Do you know that I always care about you?
Do you know that I don't want you to leave me?
Do you know that I hurt but I just keep it inside?
Do you know that I want you to always be with me?
Do you know that how much you're important to me?
Do you know that I really want you to worth my tears?
Do you know that I want you to be with me for the rest of my life?
Do you know that I've been jealous when you talk about other girls to me?
Do you realize that you have hurt me?
Do you realize that you're always be in my mind?
Do you realize that how much I want you to care about me?

When I mad at you it doesn't means that I hate you. It just mean that I care about you. When I'm not call or text you it doesn't means that I'm not miss you. I'm wait for you to call and text me first. When I ignore you it doesn't mean I don't care about you. I just don't want to disturb you. I'm sorry for everything. 

Assalamualaikum

I'm try to be better for you. I'm try to be the best for you. I'm try not to be jealous on you. But sorry I can't :(









Older Post . Newer Post

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Sofieya Nasarudin
Best View in Google Chrome