Nursofia Nasarudin
♡ phiaa ♡
Follow
Dashboard
Entries About Stuff Linkies

Lifeless
Friday, 1 February 2013 | 18:10 | 0 Comment ?


Assalamualaikum. Bersyukur kerana masih diberi peluang untuk terus hidup, masih diberi peluang untuk menghirup udara yang dikurniakan oleh Allah. Ayat poyo ka apa pasai kat aku!

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forgot about the one's who don't. And believe that everything happens for a reason. if you get a chance, take it. If it's change your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy. they just promised it would be worth it.

I hate to say this, but I have to. I love you so much
I hate to say this, but I have to. You get me jealous
I hate to say this, but I have to. You make me hurt
I hate to say this, but I have to. You hurt my feelings
I hate to say this, but I have to. I really care about you
I hate to say this, but I have to. I can't live without you
I hate to say this, but I have to. I want you to be with me
I hate to say this, but I have to. You always be in my mind
I hate to say this, but I have to. I want you to care about me
I hate to say this, but I have to. I don't want you to leave me
I hate to say this, but I have to. I want you to worth my tears
I hate to say this, but I have to. It's hard for me to forget about you
I hate to say this, but I have to. I want you to care about my feelings
I hate to say this, but I have to. I want you was on my side to calm me
I hate to say this, but I have to. I want you to persuade me when I'm hurt
This is because I love you!

Silent is another word for my pain. I rather stay quiet than explain my problems to people who don't care. No one ever gets tired of loving. Just get tired of waiting, assuming, hearing lies, saying sorry and hurting. It suck when I know that I need to let go but I can't because I'm still waiting for the impossible to happen. Whenever I'm alone, I think. When I think, I remember. When I remember, I feel pain. When I feel pain, I cry. When I cry, I can't stop. Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it. Forgiveness is not something we always do for other people. Sometimes we do it for ourselves to get well and move on. I wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone. Even if they don't deserve forgiveness.






Older Post . Newer Post

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : Sofieya Nasarudin
Best View in Google Chrome